Each year, large numbers of sellers make use of a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium with regards to advertising over the net. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on over a million websites, too! This audience, in conjunction with those who use Google for their internet search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now show up nearly 90% of times that each person on the planet goes to the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, economical yet powerful strategy to market a company’s products or services. At the same time, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign involves highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a certain segment from the market.
With the intelligently run online advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent product or service can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Google AdWords marketers engage in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Because of the vast market available from Google, how can this be? The fact is, there are many reasons like:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of all keywords result in inadequate targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night as to where to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize that there are great online research tools or, for that matter, using them.
On the other hand, a Adwords professional uses market and keyword research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for each and every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying excessive for his or her AdWords ads and being too lower in their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though it is a crucial element of an excellent AdWords campaign.
In fact, only a relative handful of individuals who advertise on the search engines have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for instance, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference from a successful and a failed campaign since the identical ad run with some other headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is far from uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five or ten times over but a majority of webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all targeted traffic to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easy way out. Instead of a/B test every single ad, every landing page, these are content to go with what ads and landing pages that appeal to them as opposed to to their targeted potential customers. For such folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Failing to increase the performance with their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Build it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of the many presents a Golden Opportunity to those webmasters who take some time and expend the time and effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers take advantage of tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 is valid for them: failure will not be an option. But, success and profits are!