The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gathering popularity due to the holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Constructing a strong defense mechanisms is essential for the body to identify and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity will increase your inclination towards various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Background of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb in the spirit”. It absolutely was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For more than 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has become probably the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated among the superior herbs within the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance for the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was popular as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research shows that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and contains possible therapeutic potential being a nutritional supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms such as Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent scientific studies to become potent medicine to enhance and secure the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them such as polysaccharides which increase the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to eliminate foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that Cistanche Extract clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a dietary supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own defense mechanisms by promoting the activity of antibodies
* increases the body’s resistance to stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Ideas to choose the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the very best quality extract and contains most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* try to find Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Shiitake Mushroom Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be purchased, such as extracts, dietary supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.